Simple is more than just our name, it’s an ethos. We’re taking the complicated world of marketing, and making it, Simple. We’re always on the lookout for talented folk to join our team. Check out our latest vacancies and get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
About Simple: Simple is on a mission to make marketing teams more effective all around the world. We are a product centric company that builds beautiful software for our customers. Our teams leverage world class Agile development methodologies and technology stacks to solving real problems for our customers.
A Simple Marketing Consultant is a trusted advisor to senior marketers on how to develop a world class marketing function. A key part of the role is to partner with our customers to transform their marketing operations to new ways of working. You will be making Australia’s top mark
A Simple Marketing Consultant is a trusted advisor to senior marketers on how to develop a world class marketing function. A key part of the role is to partner with our customers to transform their marketing operations to new ways of working. You will be making Australia’s top marketers more efficient and more effective for their organisations. You will leverage Agile Marketing disciplines and the Simple platform to bring best practice marketing operations to our customers. This client-facing role will require a blend of strategic and innovative thinking coupled with a practical execution focus to provide our clients with actionable steps to improve their marketing performance.
It is also a unique opportunity to develop the next generation of Agile Marketing methodologies and to work closely with our local product team to build a world class SaaS marketing platform. This is a full-time position and you will be based out of our Sydney office.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in marketing performance and apply best practices to help our customers build world class marketing teams
- Drive adoption of Simple platform through data-driven insights and experimentation
- Own the outcomes for our engagements with our top accounts, including managing the end to end delivery of results
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction for your customer engagements
- Develop and promote thought leadership at a global and local level in Agile marketing and marketing performance optimisation
- Evangelise data insight and best practices throughout the business and our customer base
- 5 years of Marketing Consulting experience with SMB & Enterprise multinational companies with a preferred focus in SaaS or eCommerce
- Successful track record of building relationships and working at the executive level
- Strong analytical and creative mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex scenarios across the marketing operations journey
- Strong business acumen, excellent analytical skills and a strong consulting toolkit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will be responsible for:
- Balance sheet reconciliations – Monthly reconciliations for various accounts
- Accounts receivable – Processing of invoices and reconciliation of payments
- Creditor payments, management of credit cards and staff expense reimbursements
- Fixed assets – maintenance of fixed asset register
- Assist in payroll and related transactions
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including analysis and revi
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the Management Accountant as required
This role offers access to an array of Finance functions allowing you to utilise your considerable skills and experience across all facets of the accounting function. There is also scope for the role to expand and be tailored to your skill set and interests.
- Several years experience as bookkeeper
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills as well as problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in Excel and experience with Xero desirable but not necessary
- Highly organised and willingness to take on a variety of tasks
Senior QA Engineer
- Lead and deliver on the QA objectives for the business including manual testing of the Simple product suite
- Champion the software quality through heavy collaboration with other team members throughout the software delivery cycle
- Mentor and skill up a team of mid/junior QA engineers
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA engineer
- Working experience with databases and querying
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Ability to review requirements and build the acceptance criteria in collaboration with the team
- Experience working in agile teams and organisations
- Experience working collaboratively with BAs, programmers and product managers
- Experience creating testing roadmap
Think you’d make a great addition to our team, but don’t see anything here right now? Get in touch and tell us what it is about you that we wouldn’t want to miss out on.