Simple is more than just our name, it’s an ethos. We’re taking the complicated world of marketing, and making it, Simple. We’re always on the lookout for talented folk to join our team. Check out our latest vacancies and get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
About Simple: Simple is on a mission to make marketing teams more effective all around the world. We are a product centric company that builds beautiful software for our customers. Our teams leverage world class Agile development methodologies and technology stacks to solving real problems for our customers.
Senior Solutions Consultant
The Senior Consultant is responsible for Customer Engagement (including building and maintaining relationships at all stakeholder levels, training and ongoing Customer support and follow-up), Project Management, Business Analysis (including needs assessments / analysis, requirements definition, business process mapping and configuring of the Simple Platform to support the Customer’s business needs and processes).
Typical Day Snapshot
- Identifies Customer’s work practices/ways of working and understands the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customise solutions using the Simple Platform
- Conduct workshops, onsite and remotely, to analyse the Customer’s individual needs
- Guide Customers on best practice, and assist with streamlining of existing, or engineering to-be state business processes
- Elicit and capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Conducts Stakeholder and Training Needs Analysis
- Assist with providing estimates on work and determines the project scope
- Determines required resources and create realistic timelines, communication and project governance plans to support a successful implementation
- Maintains an effective Customer relationship
- Coordinates and conducts Customer Training
- Leads the development of a strategic vision for product development and enhancement through strong Customer collaboration and validation
What it takes to be a Consultant at Simple
- 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably as a Consultant or Analyst
- Strong Customer Engagement skills
- Understanding of SaaS, Cloud, ERP
- Understanding of Agile delivery
- Digital Marketing experience or background – preferred
- Openness to travel (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and International)
Think you’d make a great addition to our team, but don’t see anything here right now? Get in touch and tell us what it is about you that we wouldn’t want to miss out on.